Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Cuba pics2


Outside the lobby of the resort




Pool area and in the background the buffet dinner area. This was taken in the evening. I never swam in the pool..why? When the ocean is a 5 minute walk??
View outside my room
View outside main bedroom area of room. It was a nice room..with the exception that I had to share it with my chain smoking alcoholic sister.
That and the house keepers weren't great...nor the maintenance. We had to ask for clean towels after not getting any for three days. The toilet broke on the Wednesday and by Friday they still hadn't fixed it or offered to move us to another room..
Okay I sound like a spoiled tourist but seriously..having to borrow the toilet next store in a 41/2 star resort?
The place did look beautiful though..

No comments: